Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Monday, July 16, 2018

Backs Against The Wall

Well, I’ve only got a few of these left. It’s been driving me crazy thinking about it, and the conflict in being really excited to finish but dreading it at the same time just outright sucks. So, I’ll keep this short so that I can get back to living in denial.

Donovan got baptized Thursday night, it was a sweet experience. I know that he’ll be the catalyst for getting his whole family to the temple. It’s still a ways out, but he’s a special kid and if anyone can do it he can. Elder Johnson and I gave talks on Sunday about miracles. They’re all around us and happen daily, we’ve just got to have the faith to see them. We’ve finally been able to get in contact and start meeting with some of our investigators. They’ve been some of the hardest people I’ve taught up to this point, but they were wonderful lessons and the spirit was present. I know they know it’s true, it’s only a matter of time before they accept. Really, it’s only a matter of time before we all have to make that choice. President Benson once said “Every man eventually is backed up to the wall of faith, and there he must make his stand”. Ask yourself, are you ready to make that stand? I hope I am. I’m not 100% sure though, either because I’m trying to be realistic or because I’m just paranoid, but I’m doing everything I can so that when the day comes and I’m given my ultimate test of faith I’ll be able to pass with flying colors. It’s my hope and prayers that you all are doing the same. I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Orchard

P.S. For those of you in or near Nebraska, you all are welcome to come to the airport for my grand entrance. I’ll include some of the finer details next week, but it’ll be probably sometime in the afternoon on Thursday, August 2nd. I’m looking forward to seeing you all there!



Donovan got dipped!

Elder ‘Aisea over here about to drop the hottest album of 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment