Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Monday, February 5, 2018

Learning From Others

Hey Everybody!

It’s been another good week here in the UOM, full of way too many meetings and plenty of missionary work. With church meetings and mission meetings combined, I think we spent about 18 hours sitting. Not all in a row of course, but it still took its toll. But I’m still alive and well!

It’s been kind of a slow week in terms of teaching. We had a lot of lessons set up and had contact with most of the people we’re teaching, but we weren’t really able to teach all that much. Most of the time was spent just uplifting and edifying, which sometimes is what’s needed the most. I think it really helps people realize that we aren’t just trying to get them baptized, but that we actually do care about them. Hopefully we get to teach some more this week, as well as continue to administer to the needs of those around us. Whatever the case, I’m still helping in the Lord’s work. If that means learning more about patience and just being of service to some, than I’m fine with that!

In other news, we had a lot of uplifting from our leaders and ward members. Between MLC, Zone Conference, CDM, and Stake Conference, I learned more than I thought I could in a single week. I hadn’t felt that spiritually blasted since the MTC. It was great though! I hope everyone has a great week, feel free to write anytime! I can’t guarantee I’ll get to them right away, my email app is giving me problems, but I’m sure I’ll get to them eventually! Until next week!

Elder Orchard


Letting my artistic side show

Next big children’s sunglasses fashion model

Our skill is not in basketball itself, but in getting the basketballs stuck in odd places

No comments:

Post a Comment