Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Friday, February 16, 2018

Going to Saratoga Springs

Hey Everybody!

We’ve had a great week, lots to do and lots of fun things going on! We had exchanges with some other Elders on Tuesday, I spent the day walking around in their area. It was in Pleasant Grove, where I was for the last two weeks of last transfer, so it was good to see some people that I knew and hadn’t seen in a bit. We had our apartment inspections on Thursday, and we did pretty good. Let me tell you what. You should’ve seen the look on their faces, it’s like they’d never seen a place look so nice. We also had a bunch of companionship studies with other missionaries in the Zone all week, that was really fun and a great way to connect with the rest of the zone. Then on Saturday morning we got to clean the chapel that our Mission Office is in. It might not seem that exciting, but we’ll take any excuse we can to get out of our proselyting clothes. Also on Sunday we got to teach a combined youth class. It’s their missionary month and they’re preparing for their missions, so we taught them how to teach the restoration. It was really easy because we teach it every night at dinner appointments, and it was also really fun!

In other news, we got our transfer calls this morning. I’ll be leaving Lindon, and I’ll have the opportunity to serve with Elder Williams in Saratoga Springs. I’m really excited because it’s always interesting going into a new area, as well as the fact that this will be my first time serving on the west side of lake Utah. It’ll be great! I hope everyone has a great week!

Elder Orchard


If you look closely, you can see the tire treads from where my iPad got ran over. Thankfully, it still functions perfectly fine, with only minimal damage to my screen protector.

A beautiful sunset.

This wallet stacking deserves an “A” grade.

How to Distract Kids Trick #1: iPad cameras.

Spot the deer eyes.

6 rolls of sushi for $20? That’s hard to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment