Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Crazy Week, Super Cool

Hey Everybody!

It’s been a crazy week, lots of good stuff going on though. We had transfers on Wednesday, so I spent the first part of the week saying by to people and packing up. I was pretty excited for transfers for a few reasons, a couple of those being that I’m now in Saratoga Springs, and I’ve always wanted to serve on the west side of the lake, I’m serving in a trio with two other Elders that I get along great with (Elder Williams and Elder Johnson), and I’m part of a pretty sweet district. The only bad part is that we didn’t have a car for the first two days, and our area is pretty big, not to mention the zone covers like half of the mission. Thank goodness we’ve got some pretty rad elders in the zone who helped out a ton with rides and stuff!

So, I’m pretty pumped for this coming Saturday because we recently got clearance for this super cool family to be baptized. Because of their family background, they had to get special permission from the first presidency for it to happen. They did, and it’s happening this Saturday. It’s a family of 5 and their niece, so that’s pretty dang sweet. It was really cool because I was just thinking the week before that all of the people I’ve helped get baptized have been individuals and it would be really special for a whole family to get baptized, and now we have the opportunity to see it happen. I am 100% without a doubt sure that it is a miracle. The Lord really cares about his children and is involved in our missionary work!

That’s about it for this week, I’m short on time, but I hope everyone has a great week! Talk to y’all later!

Elder Orchard
 

Only picture this week is of my mission dad, Elder Zimsky. He finished up his mission this last week. Congratulations Elder Zimsky!

No comments:

Post a Comment