Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Hey Everybody!

This week has been pretty great, and a lot of awesome things happened! I'll try to hit on the highlights and get the most important stuff. To start out the week, we had interviews with President Killpack on Tuesday morning. We had to be there about an hour early because we gave other Elders a ride, and we had to be there about two hours longer than we were supposed to because we got behind and had to wait for the rest of our district to finish. While, we were waiting, Elder Davisson and I decided to play some Scripture Pictionary. I attached one of the drawings I did, see if you can guess which scripture story it is!

We had a few opportunities for service this week. We helped a guy move a bunch of rocks on Tuesday, then we pulled weeds for about an hour and a half on Saturday night. While we didn't do as much as we would've liked to, we're still content with what we were able to get done! We also spent a lot of time setting up other service opportunities for this coming week, so hopefully we'll get a lot done!

On Saturday we had a baptism! Those are always exciting. Her name was Tamee, she is pretty smart and has a really strong testimony! Not only did we have a baptism, but four other people passed their interviews, so we'll have quite a few more this coming Saturday. We sure are keeping busy!

Sunday, as you all probably know, was Mother's Day, therefore it was time again for Skype calls! This one was number 2 of 4, so I've only got two more calls before I go home! It still feels like forever away, but it'll be here before I know it. It's very weird to think that I'm almost to the halfway mark, just two more months. The call was pretty good, I wish the internet connection would've been a bit better, but its whatever. Honestly it feels like nothing has really changed since I've left, but maybe that's just what it looks like over video call. I do know that I look forward to seeing all of my family in person again before too long.

Well, that's all I've got this week! I apologize for making it a bit long, there was just so much that happened this week! I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to hearing from you!

Elder Orchard

A picture with Tamee and her sister and their grandpa

My new friend Cody that I sat next to in sacrament meeting

Figuring out our Rubik's cubes while filling the font

Guess that Scripture Pictionary!

The straw I built that reached all the way across the room

A screenshot from the Skype call



More straw shenanigans



No comments:

Post a Comment