Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Monday, January 22, 2018

God Speaks to His Prophets

Hey Everybody!

This week has been great, we finally got some snow! Like 5 inches too. The best part was that I was in a different area on exchanges on Saturday when it was snowing, so I got to walk around in it all day and suffer like a missionary should. Its about time I feel what its like to not be pampered all the time! Haha mission life is great. On our exchange I went to a Spanish area, so I had no idea what was going on half the time. The dinner was mostly them and my companion for the day Elder Mata, talking to each other in Spanish, and me sitting there smiling and not having any idea what was going on. It was great though, I had a lot of fun! I’ve stayed strong with my study schedule, so I’m pretty proud of myself for that! I just finished the book of Ruth last night, so I’m actually a few days ahead.

I wish I had a cool story to share with y’all, but our area is struggling a bit. We have one guy we are teaching named Ken, he has a date set for baptism for the 20th of February, but he has a hard time making it to church due to tons of health problems. If you guys could pray for him to have the strength to make it to church that would be amazing! I did see a miracle this week when we got to watch the announcement of the new first presidency and the press conference that followed. The miracle is that I was able to receive a witness that President Nelson, President Oaks, and President Eyring have been called of God to be the chief governing body of this church and to lead God’s children on the earth during the rest of their mortal ministries. I can say that with 100% surety I know that President Nelson is a prophet of God. I know that this church is true. I hope you all have a wonderful week, you're amazing people!

Elder Orchard

No comments:

Post a Comment