Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Monday, January 8, 2018

Back in my Area

Hey Everybody!

This last week has been great, and with a few exciting changes! Elder Carvahlo came to the area with me on Wednesday morning. It was nice being able to sleep in my own apartment and my own bed instead of just a cot in some other Elder’s apartment. It was a pretty fun two weeks with Elder Singleton and Elder Holland though, and I’ll miss the good people of PG! A lot of the week was spent getting Elder Carvahlo acquainted with the area, as well as setting up for Chris’s baptism on Saturday. The baptism went through and was an amazing experience! I'm so glad I was able to work with him and help him prepare for and be baptized. I can honestly say that I’ve grown to love that man and his family! Not too much else exciting happened, but it was overall a great week. I’m looking forward to continuing in the service of the Lord this next week and in the months to come. I hope everyone has a great week!

Elder Orchard


Chris’s baptism and all the squad that helped out (minus the former Elder Campbell)


Some wicked fog that rolled in Sunday morning

Apple TV + iPad Camera = Infinity Picture



No comments:

Post a Comment