Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Monday, November 13, 2017

“I Know That My Redeemer Lives”

Hey Everybody!

This week was pretty great, not too out of the ordinary but just enough to make it exciting. We did exchanges on Tuesday with the other Elders in our district, I got to spend the day with Elder Ketchum. He’s an awesome missionary! We had way too many meetings this week, we had a zone conference on Wednesday, then a combined district meeting the next day. They were kind of boring, but they were pretty great because we got smartphones in our mission and there were a few rules changed.

What made the meetings and the week the best though was our focus on our Savior, Jesus Christ. We spent a good majority of both of the meetings talking about Christ and how we can try to be like Him and follow His example. I’m so grateful for my Savior, for the love he gives me, and for all the second chances I get because of him. I’m grateful that I can be forgiven and that if I truly try to be like him I can have the humility to forgive others as well. Everyone can change and improve, and it’s through Jesus Christ that we can reach our potential. We had the opportunity yesterday in two separate sacrament meetings to sing the hymn “I Know That My Redeemer Lives”. Both times I felt overwhelmed with gratitude when we sang the line “Oh sweet, the joy this sentence gives: ‘I know that my redeemer lives’”. Christ lives and stands at the head of this church today, I know that He does. I can’t express how grateful I am for all that he does for me. I love you all and hope everyone is able to have a great week and find some joy in our Savior!

Elder Ethan Orchard
“Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness” Moroni 10:32



image1.jpeg
Post Combined District Meeting

image2.jpeg
Post Combined District Meeting

image3.jpeg
Poor kitten just wanted to join in on the discussion

image4.jpeg
Breaking in the new phones

image5.jpeg
The new phones again, with a background to remind us why we do what we do


No comments:

Post a Comment