Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Monday, November 20, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey Everybody!

We’ve been super busy this last week! We had exchanges on Wednesday. I spent the day in our area with Elder Johnson. We taught a little 9 year old girl for the first time, and overall it was a pretty fun experience with him! We helped a guy put up a retaining wall for a while on Saturday morning. This is the third time we’ve helped him, and we’re almost done! It’s taken a lot of work and effort, and it’s nice to see it pay off! That same night we had a holiday dinner in one of our wards. It was a pretty good day!

On Sunday night, we had our semiannual Mission Musical Fireside. It was a blast and a huge success! I sang a musical number titled “How Great is the Miracle” with some other missionaries. The real highlight of the show was Vocal Point and Sheri Dew! Vocal Point sounded amazing, and Sheri Dew told some amazing stories! We then got to recite “The Living Christ” as a mission. I felt the spirit so strong as we all collectively testified of our Savior. It is a miracle knowing there are so many amazing missionaries in this mission, as well as knowing that some people’s hearts were touched during the program. I’m already looking forward to the next one!

Our day today was super busy as well! We had transfer calls this morning. I’ll leave this area to go back up to Lindon. I’ve served there before, but it was at the very beginning of my mission, so it’s been a while. The best part is I’ll be able to visit some of my old areas on P-Days! We also had our district activity today, we played blaster tag, which is like an official Nerf duel. It was great!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week! I love you all!

Elder Ethan Orchard
“Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness” Moroni 10:32



Some of Mission Family at the Fireside.

A picture with some of the other members of my district...

and then made a whole lot better!

Our district after Blaster Tag

Nobody’s gonna turn us away while I’ve got this bad boy on.




No comments:

Post a Comment