Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Monday, August 14, 2017

Hey Everybody!

This week has been alright, not too much going on to talk about but I'll do my best! We started off the week Tuesday with some more exchanges (and we'll be doing more tomorrow). I went to the Lakeridge - Stonewood area with Elder Hatch while Elder Benner and Elder Michaud stayed in my area. We had a great time in Elder Hatch's area. We were pretty busy all day just contacting people, and we saw a lot of success because of it! We had at least one new investigator because of it, and we were able to set up several more teaching opportunities. I learned a lot from Elder Hatch, and I hope I was able to teach him at least something.

On Wednesday we had our district leader's meeting. It was really fun because I was able to get some ideas from some of the other district leaders in the mission. I'll be able to take some of the things I learned and help those in my district be better examples of Jesus Christ. In all honesty though, the best part of the meeting was the chance I had to see some of my missionary friends and a couple of my past companions. It's always a fun time when we get together!

The only other thing that was exciting was our district meeting on Thursday. We had the opportunity to have President Killpack attend our meeting. We did a few role plays about talking to strangers in a lot of different situations. It was great having President there to support us and give insights on how we can improve. It was a bit of a surprise for us that he even showed up. We though Sister Killpack would be coming because she had texted earlier that morning saying she wanted to come, and then President Killpack showed up! It was a pretty great experience!

That's about everything exciting that happened to us this week. I hope everyone has an awesome week, I look forward to hearing from you!

Elder Orchard
 

Got to see the Provo City Center temple this week

Some dumb picture Elder Benner and I took

Dramatic dog

No comments:

Post a Comment