Timpanogos Temple

Timpanogos Temple

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Hey Everybody!


Sorry for not writing last week, we went to the temple and I just didn’t have enough time to do much else than what I needed to. But I’m alive! For the most part. It’s been a stressful week. Thankfully I have the Savior to give me strength! It’s been a good week though, I honestly can’t complain too much. In the last couple weeks, we’ve had Stake Conference, where Elder Kim B. Clark called a new stake presidency, and we sang in the Stake choir. We also attended all the district meetings in our zone because none of them were on the same day last week. That was really fun because we got to see a lot of people but now I’m kinda just done with district meetings for a while. Oh, also we went to the baptism of a girl that lives in our area. We had dinner with their family, and she invited us to her baptism, so we went. She was probably the smallest 8 year old I’ve ever seen. Probably the best thing was getting to go to the temple though. I love it so much, I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of going. I honestly just wish I could go more often. We will probably go to the Jordan River open house soon with some investigators, so that’s sick.

In terms of teaching, it’s starting to pick up in our area. We started teaching this guy named Chris, he’s been going to church for a while and wanted to be baptized about a year ago but had a falling out with the missionaries. He wants get baptized in Utah lake, which I don’t know why anyone would want that. It’ll be interesting to work with him. We’re still teaching Sean, the little Asian boy. He’s starting to understand more of what we’re teaching him, so that’s good. We’ve also got some other people we’ll try to start teaching this week. Pray for us, we need all the help we can get!

I hope y’all have a great week, I always look forward to hearing from you and seeing how everyone is doing!

Elder Orchard



Majestic mountains in the background, majestic companionships in
the foreground.

The post morning workout struggle is real.

Million Dollar Idea: Accessorize-able sunglasses.

The happiest goodboy I’ve ever seen in my life.

Squad minus Elder Williams.


No comments:

Post a Comment